To take this course you simply need to log into your free account.
This course will feature the eight cases filmed in 1968 by Dr. Elliot Feinberg DDS. Dr. Edward Feinberg will narrate and present background, pictures and case history over subsequent decades associated with each patient.
Edward Feinberg, DMD; Instructor
Class Objectives: Class attendees will learn:
- How underlay copings can be used as a contingency plan for weak abutments
- How the double-tilt precision attachment case can be used to successfully restore full arches with natural tooth and with implant abutments.
- How pulp extirpation can be used to reduce leverage forces on teeth and to prevent future pathology.
- Why the effect of the musculature on occlusion must be considered before beginning any kind of restorative dentistry.
- Why a precision approach is essential in order to achieve a high percentage of success and longevity.
- Why it is important the new techniques in the area of full coverage restoration must be compared to the standard outlined in this video in order to be considered true advancements.
Course Materials: PDF Handout download and Video followed by a short quiz; 1 credit-hour