To take this course you simply need to log into your free account.
This class will demonstrate how to make accurate master impressions and models for anterior single crowns and bridges.
Edward Feinberg DMD; Instructor
Course Objectives: Participants will learn:
- How to evaluate the castings before taking the master impression
- How to take master impressions for anterior single crowns and bridges
- How to take simple bite registrations for these restorations
- Basic principles of shade matching
- How to create and articulate master models
- Principles of communicating with the caboratory
- How to set the incisal length and transfer this information to the laboratory technician
Course Materials: PDF Handout download and Video followed by a short quiz; .5 credit hour