ONWARD (Online World Academy of Restorative Dentistry) is the successor to the Westchester Academy of Restorative Dentistry (WARD), an organization that was founded in 1964 by Dr. Elliot Feinberg. WARD members attended lectures and demonstration courses on patients given by the Academy for more than 40 years. Because WARD was limited in scope and geographical area, the organization was transformed into ONWARD, an online organization that will spread the ideas and philosophical approach to full coverage Dentistry worldwide. The concepts are tried and true and filled with case examples documented over a 70-year period. The complete history of ONWARD can be found here.
What We Are Planning for ONWARD
We have great plans for ONWARD’s future and we hope to continue adding courses on a regular basis. We have applied to the ADA for CERP certification. Topics that will be added include:
- Saving “Hopeless” teeth and how to use these teeth strategically for transitional restorations
- The rationale and technique for making Precision Attachment Cases on natural teeth and implants
- Out-of-the-box thinking for new treatment options that satisfy the needs of patients
- How to diagnose, treatment plan and simplify Difficult Cases
- A Video demonstration on patients given by Dr. Elliot Feinberg in 1968. He was an amazing visionary!
Check out our ONLINE Library of downloadable references!
Our online library, which will be continually updated and expanded, is impressive, with:
- 21 Downloadable articles on Full Coverage Fixed Restorative Dentistry
- 10 Downloadable articles on the Double-Tilt Precision Attachment Case using Natural Teeth and Implant Abutments
- 1 Fully Downloadable textbook:Full Mouth Restoration in Daily Practice, by Dr. Elliot Feinberg DDS, a pioneer in Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- 19 ground-breaking articles on the diagnosis and treatment of Temporomandibular Joint Disorders by Dr. Mark Friedman, DDS, a nationally recognized authority
On the ONWARD website you will also have the opportunity to purchase Dr. Edward Feinberg’s textbook, The Double-Tilt Precision Attachment Case for Natural Teeth and Implants, and schedule personal consultations with Dr. Edward Feinberg.